Thursday, April 29, 2010

:: must-see print design blog? this little old blog? well shucks! ::

finding out today that up up, the blog was included on a list of "50 must-see print design blogs" alongside amazing blogs like grain edit, i love typography, freshly blended, and print + pattern shocked, amazed, and humbled me.

and it guilted me into posting on this-here must-see print design blog. hmm. too bad it's ten o'clock already and time for me to call it quits before my head spins right round, round round.

check out the other blogs on the list in the time you would have spent reading a substantial blog post here on my blog. but be sure not to forget who sent you because i swear one of these days when i have an intern and a nanny and my shit together, i'll be back to my regularly scheduled blogging and free-stuff-giving.

2 comments:

Dawn April 29, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

How cool is that?!! Congrats :)

Julie April 30, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

Way to go Julie! woot woot!