Monday, December 7, 2009

:: free printable holiday mailing labels ::


last year it was free printable gift tags. this year my holiday treat for you is something a little bit different but just as fun and practical: printable holiday mailing labels. maybe it's because i recently made two versions of mailing labels for my shop and i lovelovelove them so much, or maybe it's because i'm currently elbow-deep in orders that need to be shipped (fourteen sales just last night, people!!), but i thought these would be fun for this year.

labels print 3 to a page (each label is approximately 2.8" tall and 5.3" wide and is meant to wrap around the edge of your envelope or package) and you can print them on sticker paper (available at staples and the like) or you can use regular paper and some packing tape or a good glue stick.

ENJOY!

11 comments:

Jamie December 7, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

Seriously, you are the best. I'm so excited to use these! And my recipients will think I'm cool until they find the homemade magnet :-)

sonya audrey December 7, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

These are so wonderful, thank you!

I'm a new follower, so I also downloaded last years ;)

Christi December 7, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

so kind! thank you!

~ Julie ~ December 8, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

Thank you! :)

Make, Do & Send December 14, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

these are gorgeous I love the colours. thanks you so much for posting and its lovely to hear your shop is doing so well with all these orders to pack!

Allyson/HBMomof2 December 21, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

Thank you for these beautiful stickers. They are gorgeous. Was linked here from Skip to my Lou and love your style and your directions are a crack up. So glad I found you.

Anonymous November 25, 2010 at 10:03 AM  

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Dawn December 3, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

Thanks so much...they're so cute!

Anonymous December 11, 2010 at 12:40 AM  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Anonymous December 14, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Anonymous June 12, 2011 at 1:01 PM  

THX for sharing