Thursday, June 3, 2010

:: i want YOU to help me be more awesome ::


[ image: "i want you to want me" ring by silvermadestudio on etsy ]

friends and neighbors, i need some volunteers.

+ i need a few good folks to help come up with names for colors. sounds weird, i know, but i could use the help and it would be a fun little project requiring only your imagination. and your eyes to see the colors. and your fingers to type the names and send them to me. but nothing else i swear.

+ i need someone to help me make a video. we're talking clever, catchy, and simple. if you're at all interested in helping me (and you have some kind of clue), please email me and i can give you more specifics. i kind of want to have it done, um, let's just say soon. (by the end of the month??)

discounts in the shop, public praise, and my undying devotion to all helpers. first come, first served. i'll take the first three color namers and the first (somewhat qualified) video maker.

for those of you who don't get chosen, i'll have some more helper-type projects coming down the line soon.

10 comments:

marzi June 3, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

i'll try and help with color names if you'd like!

Brandi Hussey June 3, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

I know nothing about video, but I LOVE colors! I could help there!

Unknown June 3, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

I can help if you'd like. :)

(ashley__ on Twitter)

Unknown June 3, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

Definitely with colours. I might be able to help with video ideas but I am lost with making videos. Let me ask around to see if any friends have more luck in that department.

sarah June 3, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

If you still need help with the colors, I'm your girl.

Unknown June 4, 2010 at 12:59 AM  

I have "something" with colours (I paint) and if I can help you...let me know

Bego June 4, 2010 at 3:51 AM  

I like words and languages so I'd like to help with the colors.
This project sounds very exciting!
Hugs from Spain
Bego

Multiductus June 4, 2010 at 4:31 AM  

I'd like to help with color names! I'm italian, so maybe I could add that exotic taste to names ;)

Cameron June 4, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

It looks like you're covered for the color-namers but thought I'd let you know that colors are one of my "things" so if you need any more help just let me know! :)

Anne Keane June 14, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

would love to help with names if you are still lookin' :)