:: what? i have a blog? ::
[ photo : "raspberry hill" by ara133photography on etsy ]
my unintentional "holy crap my life is hectic... what? i have a blog?" blog break has me thinking a bit about this here blog and what it's doing here and what i want it to be doing. and so now i just want to ask you:
what do you like about this little space? what brings you back for more?
because me? i kind of see it as serving a few functions:
(1) it helps me stay sane and "normal"
(2) it has provided opportunities for me to connect with people in this new solitary life i'm living (staying home with the kids, working for myself, long hours at the computer and the paper cutter...)
(3) it allows me to explore what it means to run an indie business
(4) it lets me try things out on you - to gauge your interest in new designs and projects and ideas
(5) it helps me document my life as it speeds right on by me...
but i'd also sort of like to see it do some other things, like:
(1) help promote other people who are out there busting their asses like i am, trying to be seen and heard and appreciated
(2) collect inspiration
(3) foster dialogue more
does that seem like insanity? is it too much? would it annoy you if i started having weekly features or columns to help keep myself (and my blog? perhaps...) a little bit more organized?