Wednesday, November 18, 2009

:: Creative Commons ::


[ Mad Hatter Tea Cups by thewamphyri ]

i was pleased to stumble upon this lovely creative commons photo the other day on flickr. i'm going to print it out and hang it in the baby's room, i think. the colors are similar to the colors in her quilt, and i love the movement. i think it's fun and seems just right for a kid's room, don't you think?

what will YOU use it for?

(please click through to find specific license restrictions for this image.)

2 comments:

PJ November 18, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

Whoa! While beautiful, this photo kind of makes me dizzy!!

Anonymous February 15, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

What a great flickr find! I love letting a teacup twirl me naturally! I had a baaaad experience once with a teacup maniac. My vision was like that the rest of the day!