Wednesday, July 29, 2009

:: new work ::

it's show and tell day here at up up, the blog. just thought i'd pop in and show you something i've been working on these days. i'm thinking i'll share some of the custom designs i've been working on soon, too, but for now, here's some new personalized stationery i just finished.

it's not in the shop yet. i'm actually thinking i might use it for a freebie i've been asked to provide (more on that next week). would you like to be able to download a customizable version of this? in both sizes? does that seem like a good giveaway? and a good representation of my work? something keeps nagging me to make something a little bit funny or sarcastic for the download. which would be better?

2 comments:

melly July 29, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

i like the butterflies a lot & I think something funny/sarcastic would be so GREAT, too!

My vote is funny~

Pretty Neat Designs July 29, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

I like how the blades of grass look at the bottom of the vertical card. Very cool. Oh, and I think funny and sarcastic is always good too.