Friday, July 24, 2009

:: bike wallpaper ::



i made myself some new desktop wallpaper, and then i decided to share it with you. with everyone. tell your friends.

inspired by the tour de france. just a few more days left and then our tv will get a much-needed rest.

i've never made wallpaper before so this may not be perfect. after some research i found that most people recommend making it at 1600 by 1200 pixels because then most anyone can use it without tiling. but if this looks weird or wonky on your computer let me know because i'm still learning.

to download this for your own desktop, follow this link to flickr, click on "all sizes" (it should be one of the buttons above the picture when you get to flickr) and then choose the original size to download.

3 comments:

Pretty Neat Designs July 24, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Very cute, thanks for sharing the download. I like how the wheel looks like a slice of lime.

Anne August 5, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

I couldn't find the link to flickr. What am I doing wrong? When I click on the photo, it doesn't give me the option to click "all sizes."

Unknown August 5, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

oh dear. anne, you can't find the link because i momentarily forgot how to blog and therefore forgot that links don't magically appear: you have to put them there.

i should know this by now.

anyway, here's the link to the flickr image

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brianjulieandbaby/3750394901/

it should have an "all sizes" button right above the picture itself when you get to flickr. click that.

i'm also adding the link to the actual post.

my bad. thanks for letting me know.