Thursday, March 26, 2009

:: :: present participle :: ::

missing: the sun.

reading: balzac and the little chinese seamstress and the nest: home design.

trying: to stay hopeful about the new house because it could still happen.

craving: fabric.

thinking: about friendship.

listening: to the sounds of evan sucking his fingers during his nap.

amazed: by how much my life has changed in the last year, and by how much happier i am now than i was then.

putting off: making returns.

googling: picture frames.

wishing: for more wishes.

4 comments:

Louise :: Pretty by Pistachio March 26, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

love, love, love this. Sorry, i had to steal it for my blog.

modernemotive March 26, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

Hi Julie, thanks for stopping by my blog. And thanks for inspiring duplication of this post. It was nice to do. A moment to think. :)

See you again.

Anonymous March 27, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

This is nice...thanks for sharing =)
Here to more wishes!

Anne April 4, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

I wish you were in town still. I have questions. Lots of questions. Trying to write my candidacy exam answers this weekend and am (partially) stuck. And the people across the street and next door are having big, loud parties. Go away, party people. I'm trying to write.