Friday, January 30, 2009

:: :: so good :: ::

i went searching the wild wild web for the perfect word to describe what happened yesterday, and despite a veritable plethora of vocabulary fantasticness (prodigious? portentous? staggering? stupendous? sublime? miraculous?) i still just think the best word is good.

good good good. honest to god good. good like in the yoplait commercials where the two girls talk about good.

my friend, my good good friend, sent me my lost blog posts. everything since december 2007. she had them in her google reader. and she copied them into a word file. and she sent them to me. and i gushed on and on about how awesome she is.

because i have all that stuff from last summer back. BACK! i am slowly copying it into blogger with the original dates. it'll be awhile but it'll be up here sometime in the nearish future.

sound good?

4 comments:

Anonymous January 30, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

Congratulations! What happy news!

Anonymous January 30, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

yeah, ann!!

Unknown January 30, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

and in my friend's honor: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=36971

Anne January 30, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

All I have to say is this: technology is genius. How is it that Google Reader kept it while Wordpress lost it?