Thursday, January 31, 2008

:: Blogroll ::

I finally added a list of blogs I read to the menu at right.  It's incomplete, but at least it's something.  These are blogs that I read regularly and enjoy.  They're not, like, blogs that have agreed to link back to me or anything.  They're just lovely, thoughtful sites that I think you might also find lovely and thoughtful.

Explore.  Read.  Enjoy.

Yummy

Then bake me a cake as fast as you can, because I ran across this picture of the first cake I ever made 100% from scratch, even the frosting, and I am needing it real bad. I think I see some baking in my weekend future.

3 comments:

Julie Pippert January 31, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

I just happily polished off a brownie. I feel disgustingly pleased with myself over it. And no guilt. It was one of my guiltless brownies (no fat yogurt mixed with fat free chocolate mix). It's delish. So your cake? Not even tempting.

:)

Christina January 31, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

Oh great, now I have to go find some chocolate.

And awww...thanks for the blogroll link! I took down my blogroll last year after way too many politics and weird e-mails asking me why I won't link to them and don't I love them? Someday it may come back.

Now about that chocolate...

Kyran February 4, 2008 at 5:36 PM  

nice to be here. :-)