Monday, November 29, 2010

:: a calendar of my very own ::

flummoxed designer seeks someone to tell her
how to hang her awesome new poster-sized calendar. please help!
recently while sprucing up my studio walls with some yummy goodness (some embroidered art i did when i started up up creative, artwork by illustrators i admire, etc.) i realized i needed a big-ol-calendar on the wall next to my desk and decided it was time to take a few hours away from work-for-others and do a little bit of work-just-for-me.

i present: the result. i love it, printed all large (13x19) on this delicious 100% cotton paper i have and all. but i can't for the life of me figure out how i want to hang it. a simple hole at the top, hung over a nail? a bulldog clip holding the paper? two holes and some string? i just. can't. decide.

thoughts?