Friday, May 7, 2010

:: iBlog ::



well, i suppose it had to come to this: blogging from my iPhone with a picture taken with my iPhone because i just don't have the time lately to put together a proper blog post. but then in a way i kinda like the idea. i miss connecting with you, friends, and iblogging is in a way kind of extra-intimate. it's like the difference between inviting you over for a dinner party and having you over for grilled cheese. mine is a grilled cheese kind of world and it seems a little bit a propos that my blog be a grilled cheese kind of blog, at least sometimes.

anyway, here's just the quickest sneak peek at one of the things that has been keeping me so busy: one of several new wedding suite designs. they're really lovely. can't wait to give them a proper introduction.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone