Tuesday, March 2, 2010

:: so excited ::

i'm so excited to announce that i've got my own online shop up and running now. i'm nervous as hell about setting y'all free to roam around in there, but i'm also so eager to see who's going to be my first very-own-shop customer.

i'm still going to keep my shop at etsy. etsy has done well by me and it does drive a significant amount of business my way. but it's time to go above and beyond.

i actually designed it to go with my blog. i'm sure that over the next weeks and months i'll be tweaking the design of both the blog and the new shop, but if i waited until both were perfect i'd never get to write this blog post.

so go. look around. enjoy.

8 comments:

Julie March 2, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

Way to go Julie! Congrats, that's so very exciting!!!! I dream of being able to do this one day!

Shannon March 2, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

Very exciting! Your shop looks gorgeous... I like how the items really pop on the clean white background. I hope the new shop is super successful for you!

SweetBeaker March 2, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

Looks great Julie. Don't be nervous! You'll do just fine :)

Kathy Besser March 2, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

Julie,
I hope to be your first client today... congratulations on your beautiful shop! I almost bought the recipe cards a second time, then at the last minute remembered I'd bought them from you on Etsy. I love the feelgood list; so cool! I can't wait to tell you what I'm going to do with it!

Thanks so much,

kathy

Pattie March 2, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

Oh boy CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your site looks great!! I know that you are going to do amazing!!! It looks great, I can tell that you put a lot of work into it :)

Bess Callard March 3, 2010 at 3:41 AM  

Congrats Julie, it looks great :) Your images are so bright and fresh too - makes me want to buy something!
Best of luck,
bess | english muffin shop

A. Jarrett March 3, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

Congrats Julie! The site looks great!

Anonymous March 3, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

the site is fantastic! it is clean & fresh and complements your blog nicely.

and congratulations on the lovely award! so happy for you :)