Monday, January 18, 2010

:: lovely opportunities ::


i have declared 2010 the year of up up creative's expanding presence. i've got lots of plans for this year, including setting up a shop at upupcreative.com finally (i love etsy and will continue to maintain my etsy shop, but i'd also like some different options) and working to expand my wholesale business (i'll be asking you for local shops you'd like to see my stuff in soon so put on your thinking caps, my friends).

i'm also really excited about some new online opportunities that have been popping up. it can be hard sometimes to tell which opportunities are the good ones, but when i saw the other shops selling at lovely clusters (shops like apak, olive, hydra heart, and kate durkin) i knew that this had to be one of the good ones.

i love how they've displayed my items; it actually made me gasp.

3 comments:

kate durkin January 20, 2010 at 12:39 AM  

thanks for the mention, your work is lovely..

Rachel Follett January 22, 2010 at 2:58 AM  

Thanks so much for mentioning Lovely Clusters! We are so happy to have your shop ob board with us. It looks beautiful! :)

Unknown January 23, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

the internet amazes me sometimes. i didn't tell either of you that i'd mentioned you, but you both found this post within 24 hours. google alerts are freaking awesome, no?