Monday, June 1, 2009

:: :: welcome, june :: ::



i'm not sure why but i have great hopes for june. i just woke up today feeling like it's going to be a good month for me. which is funny because last night i was feeling all nervous about it being almost june. june was my month of gut-wrenching anxiety last year. the month that led to me breaking down in the kitchen on july 7th crying into brian's shoulder, "i want my mommy" and then her driving out that day to take care of the sobbing, wrecked heap that was me.

but i woke up filled with hope. hope for feeling better (the first trimester is waning and i am beginning to feel normal again). hope for my creative process (i have been feeling sort of stuck lately, but because i have too many ideas). hope for some nice time with my family. hope for some actual summer weather. hope for making new friends.

what do you hope will come your way this june?

1 comments:

Gabrielle Kai Photography June 1, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

So funny - I woke up this morning with the same great hopes for June!

I don't know what it is, but this is the first summer in a long time that I am actually looking forward to! My hope for this month is to find more lovelies to capture with my camera.

Congrats on the pregnancy - the second trimester is definitely the best.

~Lovely blog~ ♥