Tuesday, May 13, 2008

:: Wanna Know What I Won't Be Doing Tonight? ::



Anything. Yup. I won't be doing anything.

And why is that? Because this little boy, all 20-whatever pounds and ten-and-a-half months of him, kicked my ass today.  Kiddo's got a minor cold, nothing big, but boy oh boy was he a sad, sad little fella.  And what do sad, sad little fellas need?  Their mamas.  And how much do their mamas get to eat?  Very little.  And how much do sad, sad little fellas weigh when they finally, finally drop off into sleep after an hour of crying, exasperated face rubbing, and moaning?  About a million, gazillion pounds.

Well, I guess I will be doing one thing tonight.  And if you don't think it involves chocolate ice cream and oreo cookies, well then you're just wrong.

3 comments:

Rebecca May 13, 2008 at 4:30 PM  

I know how you feel. I'm often so tired that I worry that I might fall asleep right on my face on the floor.

McSwain May 13, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

Awww. Well, he's darned cute anyway.

Toni May 15, 2008 at 7:57 AM  

Yep, been there. Right down to the oreo cookies.