Wednesday, May 14, 2008

:: Free Handwriting Fonts ::


Pictured here: Pea Anderson, Amanda's Hand, and Pea Missy.

So, a while back, I wrote about how you can have a font made from your own handwriting for just $9. Well, now I've found a place where you can (possibly) have it done for free (assuming your handwriting is selected for fontifying).

Even if you don't want to have yours done, you can download all the handwriting fonts for free and then use them in Word and stuff. It's freaking COOL.

8 comments:

Rebecca May 14, 2008 at 5:07 PM  

My handwriting looks JUST like Jenny Komdn's on the home page, for your forging pleasure.

Toni May 15, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

These are great! I can feel my inner scrapbooker trying to get out as I type.

Julie May 16, 2008 at 5:36 AM  

Wait. I get it. It's because not everyone has neat handwriting and they want to label the pics but they want the labels to LOOK like handwriting?

Julie May 16, 2008 at 5:36 AM  

I might be betraying my cluelessness here, but isn't scrapbooking about photos and doodads? I've been wondering why this scrapbooking site has all these fonts for free...

mymsie May 16, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

So where can we download the font?

Julie May 16, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

Oh, sorry. You can click on the "I've found a place" link above or go to http://www.kevinandamanda.com/scrapbook/fonts/fontsforpeas/ (the same link). Once you get there, you can click on any of the fonts to download just that font or you can scroll to the bottom of the page to download all the fonts.

There are more than a hundred in all. I downloaded them all. : )

Christina May 18, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

OK, bookmarking this post. I love those fonts, and could see so many uses for them in banners. But no way I'm using my handwriting. My mom said I should have been a doctor with the way I write.

Handwriting analysis + May 20, 2008 at 12:16 PM  

analysis Handwriting handwritting analyses Handwriting analysis