Tuesday, April 22, 2008

:: Bed Held Hostage By Partially Pin-Basted Quilt, News At Eleven ::


We've walked to the little park in our neighborhood three days in a row, now, and all three times there were other mommies and kids there. It's given Evan ample opportunities to show off his new, fine waving skills. It's so cute how proud he is of this new trick. Breaks my heart a tiny bit when the other kids don't wave back (although some do).

Each time we walk back home from the park I think, "Yup. This is what I hoped our life would be like." That's a nice feeling.

Got me motivated to pin-baste the quilt today. I still have about 20-30 pins to finish and then I have to close them all. Before we can go to bed. Because the bed is the only place in the house large enough to lay the whole quilt out. Damn. I should go get to work.

2 comments:

mom in law April 23, 2008 at 4:58 AM  

I wish I were there....I'd wave and wave back to Evan.

mom April 23, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

ditto from mom in law :-)