Sunday, January 27, 2008

:: I'm Julie, and I'm a Craftaholic ::

It's official. I don't just like to make things anymore. I'm a crafter now. Or, as I prefer it, a domestic artist. I now own two craft books (more on that later this week) and I am participating in two swaps. The first one is a mobile swap. God only knows what possessed me to sign up for this one since I've never made a mobile before, but I did and so now I must. Make one, that is. I've been scouring the Internet for inspiration:

Mobiles

(clockwise from top left: from design*sponge, (from who knows where -- this rooster one is one I found once and have never found again), from MixtGoods, from shoptheescape.com, from Mobiles by Julie Firth, from decor8 (showing mobiles from Oras), from hgtv, from Quilt Baby, and another one by Oras, this time from modernnursery.com.)

Whaddaya think? Some of those are pretty friggin cool, huh?

1 comments:

Christina January 28, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

I love the first one on the top left.

You could always become an Etsy sensation, selling your crafts.