Wednesday, December 19, 2007

:: Proud Mama ::

Sometimes the strangest things make me so super proud.  My kid learns to blog and I am like, ho hum, a blogging baby but he learns to sit up in his baby tub and plays for the first time with his rubber ducky (which has been with him in every single bath for his nearly six months) and I'm, like, getting out the puffs plus with lotion.

I wish I had a picture to show you but it's not like you can run to get the camera when your son has just learned to sit forward in the tub.  Babies, apparently, are drownable, or so thay say.

***

(You see, I'd really hate for the baby bathtub making people to have to recall all the baby bathtubs  just because my child drowned because I ran downstairs to get my camera while he was sitting happily playing with his ducky.  Because that would suck for the baby bathtub making people.  Kind of like how life must really suck right now for the Bumbo people.)

4 comments:

slouching mom December 19, 2007 at 8:00 PM  

Yep, I'd say it's good that you didn't leave the tub to get the camera, LOL! Congrats., proud mama!

Christina December 20, 2007 at 3:00 AM  

You'll be amazed at the number of proud moments you'll have when the camera isn't there. So you take the camera in for the next bath and get a photo of the second time he sits up and plays in the tub. We have lots of pictures of seconds - not so many firsts.

Isn't it fun to see them leaving the "blob" stage and interacting with their world more? I love this age.

juliepippert December 20, 2007 at 6:46 AM  

Of course that hits you...the milestones will. Way to go to your little boy.

Julie
Using My Words

a pinkroom December 20, 2007 at 5:39 PM  

Your kid is so flippin' cute.