Sunday, October 7, 2007

:: Where Are My Blogwarming Gifts? ::

Welcome to my new home, now on Wordpress. I had to get this new blog up a lot quicker than I expected to. I decided on Friday morning that I'd play around with blogger.com features, trying to decide whether I wanted to stay with blogger or take my wares elsewhere. In the process, I ended up making some updates that I can't downdate and that (a) make my blog look strange, (b) make it not update properly, and (c) make it impossible to post to my own URL as I did previously.

Luckily, I was able to import all of my old posts into Wordpress, so everything's here. How cool is that? It wouldn't bring my blogroll or some of my other sidebar extras, but I'll get those back here soon enough. There are still other changes in the works but at least now I've got a bit of anonymity back. The other things can come later, and slowly.

In lieu of a blogwarming gift (or hell, in addition to one), leave me a comment so I know who followed me here and who I still need to seek out.

If you want to subscribe to my new blog, you should be able to do so by clicking here.

11 comments:

Christina October 7, 2007 at 4:45 PM  

I made it, and I'm subscribed!

Letter 9, eh? Let's see, that's "I" isn't it?

Julie October 7, 2007 at 4:56 PM  

Ah yes. You figured me out already! The ninth letter is indeed I. Aren't I clever.

Anne October 7, 2007 at 6:02 PM  

Here's to many months of anonymous blogging!

bubandpie October 7, 2007 at 6:08 PM  

*waving*

Paul October 7, 2007 at 6:46 PM  

Just call me confused but here. Boy did I make a wrong turn or two getting here!

a pinkroom October 8, 2007 at 9:23 AM  

Bueller? Bueller?

LawyerMama October 8, 2007 at 10:26 AM  

Found you.

I love the new title! (You are very clever.)

Lesley October 8, 2007 at 11:07 AM  

Hi! Thanks for commenting on movie quotes. I forgot all about when harry met sally.
And, here I'll quote you back to you, so you have occasion:
If Babies R us could throw up, this is what it would look like....

I loved that! Those little buggers, need exponential amounts of gear.

When I tell people I have 4, their eyes always bulge and they say, "how do you do it???" I tell them, four is fine, it's the transition from zero to 1 that gets you, THAT"S the hardest. hope this helps.

Well, keep visiting Julie, she'll be back this week. :)

Lesley (aka Flavia)

Toni October 8, 2007 at 12:22 PM  

I'm here too! Thanks for the update. :) Letter 9, eh? Very clever.

hubby October 8, 2007 at 5:22 PM  

so i'm slow. big deal. i made it here, and i brought you a car, too...

I’ll Make You Drool If You’ll Make Me Drool « Letter9 March 8, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

[...] Make You Drool If You’ll Make Me Drool 08Mar08 After abandoning my old website and moving to Wordpress, I’ve finally gotten around to registering a new web address and am in the process of setting [...]