Tuesday, August 28, 2007

:: Earth ::

Shari at The Glass Doorknob is hosting Elements Week. The idea is to get the creative juices flowing all over the internet. So I thought I'd squeeze the creative lemon here and see what would come of it.

Today's subject is "earth." I was struggling to come up with a photograph for "earth" since all that came to mind at first was dirt and, probably a lot like you, I don't often take pictures of dirt. But then I started expending my horizons (pun not intended, but it would be something I'd say intentionally if I'd thought of it in time):


This was taken on our trip to Hawaii in February. It's a picture of Waimea Canyon, the largest canyon in the Pacific, on the lovely island of Kaua'i.

I also have a "Fire" picture up here.

1 comments:

Lawyer Mama August 28, 2007 at 7:22 AM  

Great picture!