Monday, August 27, 2007

:: Did You Have Any Idea? ::

Behold: the Edge Brownie Pan by Baker's Edge. I cannot believe that I have lived, breathed, and baked oh these many years and never known about these. How, in my many visits to Williams-Sonoma, Sur la Table, and the cooking aisle at Target have I not run across one of these. I own a scone pan. I own a scone pan and a cookie press and cake decorating tools. How do I not own a Baker's Edge Brownie Pan?

Forget that I actually hate the edge pieces of brownies and other pan-baked goods. Forget that if I could invent a brownie pan it would be one with no edges. This pan is freakin' cool. And now I want one.

3 comments:

Toni August 28, 2007 at 6:55 AM  

This is a generic sort of comment just to let you know I'm out here enjoying your blog from Lurk-land. :)

Julie August 28, 2007 at 6:59 AM  

Thanks!

Yoga Dawn August 30, 2007 at 5:37 PM  

I now know what to get my M-I-L for Christmas - she has every kitchen gadget/baking thing imaginable but I do not think she has this... Cheers... to all of us who Christmas shop early!