Tuesday, November 3, 2009

:: day two ::


today's freebie is a little desktop wallpaper to brighten your office or home. i have it available in two different aspect ratios: 1600px by 1200px and 1280px by 800px. go to "all sizes" above the picture to download the original size and set it as your desktop background. then bask in the bright orangey goodness.

(as i've said before, i've never been able to figure out how to make perfect wallpaper. when i design it in illustrator or photoshop it always looks gorgeous and crisp and perfect and no matter the type or size of file i save i never can get it as beautiful as i want it. but enjoy this nonetheless. it's still pretty darn good.)

3 comments:

Cameron November 3, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

It's lovely! I tried to download it but it says I don't have permission to view that page! Can you pretty pretty please fix it and then tweet again so I know when it's up? :) I love it! :) Thanks so much!! :)

Cameron November 3, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Oh, almost! Now it lets me go to the page but not download. :) I Favorited it, though! :)

Cameron November 3, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

Hooray! Got it now! :) Thanks! :)