Friday, May 13, 2011

:: t-minus ::

Just a few hours until we leave for new York and the big show. Tomorrow is set up and the actual show begins on Sunday. So much good (including five possible new accounts and two definite orders already!) has already come of this show, and I'm feeling so ready. I won't be around thishereblog much for the next week, but I plan to post periodic updates and plenty of pictures to my twitter and Facebook pages, so definitely follow along there. You don't have to friend me to see the up up Facebook page - it's public so everyone can follow along. Of course if you hit "like" you'll find my up up updates will appear in your news stream, so there's that.

Wish me luck!

Oh, and if you're attending, COME VISIT! I'm in booth no. 2067.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone