Monday, November 30, 2009

:: with a cherry on top ::

** edited to add this little bit of adorableness, intended to distract you from all the crankiness that follows below: after he saw this picture of me evan asked me to take a picture of him and his belly. so that's what we're going to go do. **

{ tele-flection: i couldn't resist snapping a quick shot as i walked past the TV yesterday }

damn. damn. damn. i am still pregnant.

i know i'm only 37 weeks and 2 days pregnant and i know i have no actual right to think that i've been pregnant forever and that i will be pregnant until i die a slow, painful, unwieldy death. but all i want right now is to be unpregnant.

and if i can't have that, then what i want second most is to curl up in bed with some distractions and my TV remote and stay there until the baby comes.

my pregnancy with evan was all roses and sunshine and i was all sweet-talk and long walks and happiness. i was, as they say, glowing. and my pregnancy with this one? it's more like shooting pains and uterine cramps and canceling plans and oh-dear-god-baby-get-out-of-me-now.

please please please!

2 comments:

Donica Christina November 30, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

Oh! :) Hang in there!

Cameron November 30, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

Hang in there! I'd give anything to trade places with you!