Sunday, May 3, 2009

:: :: five hundred :: ::



yesterday was the six month anniversary of my shop opening. all day i just kept marveling about how much has changed in those six months: in my life, in the shop, in the world. and even though the flood of pregnancy hormones is torturing me right now, i have to say, things now are so much better than they were six months ago.

coinciding with my six month anniversary -- one day late by just a few hours -- was my 500th sale. that's a big landmark.

to celebrate, i'm reinvesting some of my shop money. to help you celebrate, i'm hosting a giveaway, starting tomorrow. so come on back tomorrow for details.

2 comments:

modernemotive May 3, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

Woot! 500 sales. What a milestone. Congratulations.

Petra May 3, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

Wow, 500 sales! congratulations!
I'm still hoping to make my first :)