Sunday, April 12, 2009

:: :: happy hoppy :: ::

ahh. it was a good day. sunny, if a bit cool. brian spent the morning working on a project for me (more on that to come this week) and evan spent the morning playing with his new basketball hoop (from the easter bunny, i.e. my mom) while my mom put candy inside plastic eggs and i sat out in the sunshine in my pajamas and winter boots and coat, wrapped in one of my favorite quilts, drinking coffee and drawing some wedding invitation sketches. and running into the street for stray basketballs.

then my sister and her fiance joined all of us for easter lunch and we all played some more baby basketball. evan couldn't nap because he was thinking about basketball. this is actually what he told me when i went in to get him after an hour and twenty minutes.

anyway, i hope your day was as enjoyable. here's to springtime and sunshine and lots of creativity in everyone's coming days.

1 comments:

Anne April 14, 2009 at 1:06 AM  

Thinking about basketball! Crack me up!