Wednesday, April 15, 2009

:: :: events :: ::



i'm excited to share two things with you:

1. i have just released my first wedding stationery line. this represents a big step for me and the shop. i'll be offering printable designs but i'll also be doing in-house printing. i bought the most gorgeous papers to use - cotton papers, recycled felt-finish papers. oh, i was swooning. i hope that this next big move will be rewarding and will also help me grow my business.

2. you can win top-of-the-line royal treatment wedding stationery design by up up creative in the beautiful ripple event charity auction. i donated a complete custom design package that includes custom design of invitations, save the dates, response cards, menus, favor packaging, the works. it also includes forty percent off printing. 100% of proceeds from the auction will benefit carolyn's compassionate children, a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of young adult cancer survivors.

6 comments:

Carolyn April 16, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

Thank you so much for posting about the auction, Julie! You are so sweet! And your wedding stationery is GORGEOUS!!! So excited that you have put it in our store!!

sarah gardner April 16, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

felt finished papers make me swoon too! and the designs look great.

Ed April 16, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

OK...is it just a coincidence or did you use Gilmore Girls couples on purpose? ...ingenious. Love the girls.

Unknown April 16, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

no coincidence... gilmore girls might be my favorite television series of all time.

i thought about a "paris and doyle" but it just didn't seem like a good seller.

jenny lynn April 16, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

Love, love, love the GG reference.

(PS-I'm living the GG dream right now...work in a small New England town coffee shop with the oh-so colorful locals. It's awesome.)

If I ever decide to plan another wedding for myself (hopefully one I actually go through with), I'd totally buy your stationary.

Ed April 20, 2009 at 12:26 AM  

I have loved your designs for a while now...but being a fan of the Gilmore Girls makes me a devoted fan for life. Oh, and Congrats on baby #2!