Thursday, March 12, 2009

:: :: genius :: ::


today i fancy myself a genius. no, really.

i was feeling like i was in a jeans rut. i wore jeans every day. but my khakis and chinos and whatever, back from the teaching days, felt far too formal for everyday-on-the-floor-with-evan wear. they weren't formal formal, but they felt it to me.

so here's where i become a genius. i bought new ones. just as formalish as the others (see above -- those are the ones i bought). only i bought them a size too big.

i know, i know. tim gunn wouldn't like it. stacy and clinton would scold me. but they are now my most favorite pants and i don't mind wearing them all the time even when i am playing with evan. they feel casual instead of "dressed up."

and they are so comfy.

yes. i'm definitely a genius.

2 comments:

Anonymous March 12, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

you are hilarious :) i love them!! definitely qualifies as genius in my book!

a friend to knit with March 13, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

okay. now i have to leave you a message on here, because i can't find your e-mail.
it all started when my credit card was expired. so i put it back in and tried to rebuy, but they are no longer in my basket.
and then i couldn't find them on your etsy page. they were $10 and i only saw the bigger ones for $14,
i would still love them.
i am leaving now for the day..........well until around 4.
i will check back then.
have a great day! and i LOVE those pants. super cute!