Tuesday, March 17, 2009

:: :: three fragments :: ::

o n e

the first day warm enough that a steady breeze feels wonderful instead of chilling: makes me feel like anything is possible.

t w o

not wearing green today. when you have skin like skim milk, strawberry blonde hair and freckles, and a name like julie o'leary green, do you even need to wear it?

t h r e e

turning 30 next tuesday. looking for ways to celebrate. one of those ways is by launching a new design blog. it'll feature affordable stuff i love. cool projects. nifty stuff. i'm running free ads for the first month so please let me know if you have an event or shop you'd like to promote.

3 comments:

Louise :: Pretty by Pistachio March 17, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

Hi
I have been following your blog for a while now. I have recently opened a shop on etsy selling handmade rings (http://prettybypistachio.etsy.com) and would love to advertise on your blog. I have just started a new blog and have been thinking about offering one months free advertising also.
Thanks
Louise

Anonymous March 17, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

one:: breezes like that are wonderful

two:: I empathize, I am not wearing green either
~although i have always wanted freckles!

three:: awesome news i cant wait to follow the new blog and wish i had my stuff together enough to advertise on it!

Janet March 18, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

The last two days were so warm and full of promise here, too. Today we are back to sepia tones and drizzle. Alas. I felt: spring is coming.