Monday, January 26, 2009

:: :: just for me, just because :: ::


it'll be awhile before my shop turns a profit. so many costs even when you're mostly selling digital files! but to celebrate hitting the 150 sale mark, i've decided to buy myself a small present. i originally set my budget at $20 but then i found a couple of things in the $25-28 range that i had to include among my top contenders (as seen above).

shop links (left to right from top): smallbird, seasprayblue, artgoodies, maupoo, jaturon, labokoff, jenskelley, shoofly, thebline

i just realized, of course, that in showing you these, i risk not being able to buy them because you beat me to it. but at least that'd be more etsy sales and it would help me narrow down my choices. so go hog wild, y'all!

1 comments:

Anonymous January 27, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

I love these finds Julie! They are so bright and fun!!!