Thursday, May 1, 2008

:: It's Been Eighty Days Now ::

Calling all of my Blockbuster Online and/or Netflix-affiliated readers. I need your help.

I need to know: How long do you keep a movie before you just send it back unwatched? How long must it sit on top of your television, still in its original envelope, before you say, "Oh, jeez, I am just soooo not going to watch this" and then open the arriving envelope just to transfer the DVD to the departing one?

Is two and a half months long enough?

3 comments:

a pinkroom May 1, 2008 at 5:04 PM  

Nope.

McSwain May 1, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

I once sent back three the next day without even opening the envelope. Not quite the same thing, but along the same lines.

Toni May 2, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

Yes. Three weeks is the max around here. If I really think I might watch it someday I add it back in to the bottom of my queue.