Friday, April 25, 2008

:: Friday Flip Book ::

My mom's in town for the weekend, and we went straight from the airport to daycare to get Evan who, because of that, didn't get his second nap today.  He was in great spirits but very, very sleepy.

At the park this afternoon, he kept oscillating between Happy and Sound Asleep, skipping right over Drowsy and Cranky and Completely Baked.  It was pretty cute.  It'd make a great flip book, but you'd have to turn the pages pretty slow so you could be sure to see all that adorableness.











Apparently the 7-minute walk back home was too much.  I actually called Brian, who had beaten us home by a couple of minutes, and told him he had to come outside.  He was like, "Um, OK" in a sort of strange "do I really need to come outside" voice.  But then he saw this and it was like, "Oh.  Yeah.  I get it."

Cute, right?

2 comments:

Toni April 26, 2008 at 5:09 AM  

I'm not certain why sleeping baby pictures are so adorable and yet my personal photo album is full of them. I just can't resist snapping those moments of peacefulness. That fourth one down is my favorite.

Christina April 27, 2008 at 4:57 PM  

Asleep in the swing is hilarious. I love it when they're so tired but want to be so awake, and can't reconcile the two, so instead they go back and forth between them.

The asleep double chin is scrumptious.