Thursday, February 7, 2008

:: This Could Explain My Sex Life (Although I'll Leave That Up To You To Decide) ::

The other night, I think Brian and I were playing cards when he facetiously sort of growled.  You know, like a lion or whatever.  He was poking fun at me for doing something unsexy, I think, and the growl was meant to be "sexy" as a response.  Right-o.  Whatever.  Enough setup.  So I don't know how to growl without it just sounding like I'm clearing some phlegm so I went with the only animal sound I'm good at:

(starting low) "Oooh-ooh-ah" (rising in pitch) "Aah-ah-ah-ah-ah."

Yup, that's right, a monkey sound.  I think he liked it. If only I'd thrown in a little protruding lower lip and armpit scratching, well, card game over.

2 comments:

Janet February 11, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

Ain't nothing wrong with a little primal love.

Julie February 16, 2008 at 4:13 AM  

Great. Someone googled "animal sex" and got to this post. What did I do?! : )