Thursday, February 14, 2008

:: Love ::

I've never been much for Valentine's Day. In high school I convinced my mom to let me stay home, even. As I've said before, she's a good mom. But I'm totally all for romance and for love in general. That's why Brian and I are going out on a date tomorrow night (avoiding the crowds, plus Thursdays are awkward for dates). It's also why I thought I'd post a love picture today. Hope it makes you feel all warm and gooey inside.

Love

I know it's blurry, but these days, non-blurry shots of the kid seem like a lie -- he's just so move-y. Plus, I think it makes this pic a little bit more romantic (not in an Oedipal way, just in a "hey, that's a nice photo" way).

3 comments:

McSwain February 14, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

Awwww... And I see he's picked up that other typical male "love" as well, the way he's got that remote clutched tightly in the other hand.

Christina February 16, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

Such a sweet picture. (And I love that he's holding the remote control, too.)

We were offered babysitting for dinner out on Valentine's Day, so we couldn't turn it down. We went to Claddagh downtown, and thankfully it wasn't all that busy. I guess Irish pub food isn't the first choice for a romantic dinner.

LawyerMama February 16, 2008 at 8:23 PM  

The blur makes the picture. Adorable and oh so sweet.