Monday, January 14, 2008

:: Blog Quiz ::

What do the following things have in common?




  • The Cheesecake Factory’s Chocolate Tower Truffle Cake

  • Juno (I'm searching iTunes as we speak for the soundtrack which I must own)

  • A nap on the couch

  • Not a single load of laundry

  • Leftover cake (see above)

  • Free babysitting (we’re swapping come-over-after-the-baby-is-asleep-and-do-nothing babysitting with our friends)

  • A long walk with Brian and Evan

  • A kick-ass hour-and-a-half long Ashtanga yoga class at Yoga on High (I was born to do Ashtanga, people)

  • My flannel blanket, boxed and wrapped and waiting for me on the table (a la this comment)

  • Discovering these


Choose from the following answers:

  1. All of these things, like kissing without feet on the floor and endings in which the bad guy gets away with it, were once forbidden from being shown on film thanks to the Production Code.

  2. I have consumed, watched, taken, opened, or otherwise done all of these things naked.

  3. They are all part of my new Choose Your Own Adventure book for stay-at-home-moms, tentatively titled The Perfect Weekend.

3 comments:

Dharmamama January 15, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

Nakey yoga? I like it! Oh, ew - wait. Wait, no I don't. Never mind.

Toni January 15, 2008 at 5:14 PM  

I'm going with the Perfect Weekend on that one. We went to see Juno last night (INcredible!) and I came home and immediately added the soundtrack to my Amazon cart. (It's where I put all the things I simply must have but don't have the money to buy right now.)

Christina January 15, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

I'm going to guess Perfect Weekend.

And Cheesecake Factory? Yum...