Wednesday, October 31, 2007

:: Should I Use My Bumbo Near Pumpkins? ::

I'm afraid my Bumbo warnings and instructions do not tell me whether or not it is OK to use my Bumbo near pumpkins.  Since I lack common sense and a brain, I really just don't know what to do.

Thankfully, my husband is a lawyer and he told me that if it's not expressly forbidden then it's probably OK.  (NOTE: I am completely making this up and my lawyer husband has not been consulted in this matter, but I imagine that this is what he might tell me under certain specific conditions if I asked him certain specific questions about Bumbo use and legal stuff.)

We decided that Bumbo use near pumpkins would be OK if the pumpkins were not lit (Bumbo + candles = bad idea) and if the Bumbo were on level ground and not, say, on the roof of a moving car.  Ditto the pumpkins.

The result is this, the actual honest-to-god reason cameras were invented:

Baby in a Bumpkin

I am speechless.  I am typeless.  My fingers will not function.  Someone help me.

4 comments:

Toni October 31, 2007 at 5:40 PM  

Just so you know my family stood looking over my shoulder for a full minute just now giggling at your picture. Too cute!

Sarcastic Mom October 31, 2007 at 8:36 PM  

I think it might be okay to use bumbo with pumpkins, but not with ultra-cuteness dujour involved... that causes the heads of viewers to explode from Adorability Overload.

I might have to sue you.

Julie Pippert November 1, 2007 at 9:02 AM  

Cracking me up, and worsening my OD on cuteness! Really adorable.

Julie
Using My Words

Christina November 1, 2007 at 10:57 AM  

Totally cute. Cordy just looked at the picture and said, "Awww, cute baby kitty!"

And laughing my butt off about if it's safe to use the Bumbo there or not. I don't know, if you look at my Halloween post, those pumpkins can be a little dangerous.