Thursday, August 30, 2007

:: Elements: Fire ::

Before I let you see this picture, I want to make sure you understand: I do not advocate the burning of books.

OK. Wait. I want to be clear: I do not advocate the burning of books unless those books were the source of angst, confusion, and major anxiety.

And only if the angst, confusion, and major anxiety lasted for three full years.

Then it's OK to burn just your copy of the book, not, say, every copy ever made. Come on, people! Let someone else burn his or her own Constitutional Law book at the end of three miserable years. It's only fair.


So yeah. That's Brian's Con Law book in the fire. I know, it's kind of a naughty thing to do, burning a book. But law school sucked, and I didn't even go. This photograph was taken the night after the last day of the Ohio Bar Exam last year. Brian and I went camping for a few days to rest and decompress and, well, eat marshmallows cooked over a nice hot Con Law fire.

Oh catharsis. Oh relief.

** This post is my second in response to Shari at
The Glass Doorknob's "Elements Week." You can see my other elements-related entry here.

2 comments:

platinum blonde August 30, 2007 at 10:54 AM  

law school does suck. go you!

dana August 30, 2007 at 11:27 AM  

Haha. I love it! You rock, girl!