Saturday, October 28, 2006

:: It's O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ver! ::

Law school, my friends, is officially over. Brian got his bar results yesterday and not only did he pass, he kicked ass! I was surprised to know that they get their actual scores back, but they do, and his were so good he just couldn't help but smile, even though he was sort of going for this un-excited-mostly-just-relieved-i-can't-really-muster-up-a-happy-dance kind of thing.

I, on the other hand, made t-shirts: one saying LAWYER (for him) and one saying LAWYER'S WIFE (for me) and made him wear his (I already had mine on) all night last night after he got home from work. I also had streamers and baloons, Hersheys kisses in chocolate truffle flavor (oh my god these are good), champagne and perrier (in case he didn't feel like drinking, something bubbly), and my own little happy dance.

Brian will be sworn in one week from Monday. They're QUICK! I think they're afraid people might change their mind now that they know thay can actually do it. The challenge is gone, now, and all that stands before them is a lifetime of bad jokes and uncomfortable introductions ("OH. You're a LAWyer. Hmm.")

WAY TO GO BRIAN!