Tuesday, November 10, 2009

:: my little shop is growing up ::





as much as it's making me super duper busy and a little bit insane, i'm really enjoying putting new products in my shop lately.

(like these illustrated desk calendars)
(and these personalized gift sets)

it's fun to see ideas i've had for a long time finally come to fruition, and it makes me feel like my little shop is maturing and growing and that i am, too. (and the good news? i've still got some tricks up my sleeve so look for other fun new items in the shop over the next few months!)

3 comments:

Jan November 11, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

everything is gorgeous! nice work, nice thoughts, nice images!

O.F.C.J. November 12, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

Hi. I just saw your blog for teh first time. I've never read it before, but I can relate to that feeling. When something finally feels like it's growing the "right" way, and getting awesomer and awesomer. It feels good!!

Best wishes!

overwhelmingfullness.blogspot.com


O.F.C.J.

Vanessa November 19, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

that calendar is beautiful, job well done!